When we say never buy another handle again, we mean it!
FlexSweep provides a Handles-For-Life Warranty for all its Aero-Aluminum handles. This includes the gray and the black engineered high tech elastomer shock absorbing connectors. Our handles are guaranteed to never break. Handles and connectors are warranted against defects in material or workmanship. If the product is defective when used under normal and/or extreme work conditions,
The Handles-For-Life Warranty is only offered with proof of purchase from FlexSweep.com or Amazon.com. FlexSweep will either send replacement connectors or handles free of charge. Handles-For-Life Warranty customers are required to pay shipping for replacement handles unless additional similar handles are purchased from FlexSweep.com. Replacement connectors ship free. For more information on the Handles-For-Life Warranty and shipping details, call 866-392-FLEX(3539).
- Warranty does not cover a handle that has been damaged due to unconventional “radical” improper usage. Such examples include but are not limited to: using the handle as a pry bar, using the handle to remove dents from military tanks, and installing broom into shredder (don’t laugh – it happened! Amazingly, handle was “Shaken but not Broken”).
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on brush heads or cleaning attachments that do wear out. Replacement brush heads and other cleaning tools are available on our website.
- Bent handles are not covered since Aero-Aluminum handles can be bent back.
- End grip leatherette and handle mid-section insulator grips are not covered and replacements are available on our website.
- Telescopic extendable handles are not covered. However, these are the toughest and most durable telescopic handles in the world.
How do I find out if my cleaning tool is covered? We recommend that the buyer emails pictures of defective product(s) to President Simon Cassar at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 866-392-FLEX(3539).